Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Back home

We are back from our trip to Calicut and Bangalore. Our city welcomed us with deafening Diwali celebrations ("Boom, boom, boom!" was Appu's perfect account of the situation), but we made it through the weekend and we are more or less back to our routine. S is going to be very busy for the next couple of weeks and this means mom will have to do for a few days what women all around the world do every day - manage home and kids without constant help from their husband. Crazy, uh?

I wish I could show you pictures of our trip, but I haven't replaced my point-and-shoot yet and the bigger camera was, well, too big to carry with us, so I hope somebody will send me some pictures I can post. I know plenty of photos have been taken, so please send them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment