Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Baby origami

Lila is almost four months old and some baby moments have already become memories. One thing that comes to mind: we don't swaddle her anymore. These are photos from a mock swaddling session more than a month ago - the actual swaddling normally happened when she was already asleep and with the lights off, to ensure that she had a good night, but for obvious reasons I couldn't photograph that (it's the usual sleeping baby measurement problem).

I couldn't do a great job with her awake and kicking and taking pictures at the same time (me, not her), so I also included a little chart (from the Aden + Anais site) of how it should be done, in case you want to try that at home.






I really did a sloppy job here, but at least she had fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment