Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Friday, April 5, 2013

Early morning

A few photos taken while getting ready for school in the morning. We ended up being a bit late out of the door, but I couldn't resist Lila in her new dress :)





This one below is one of our new favorite shots of her.



And I love how this sequence captures to wonder of discovery (although she probably just "discovered" a piece of trash and would proceed to try and eat it).







Walking! Well, you will have to take my word for it..



And let's not forget the brothers. They are beautiful too. Here they are making a sandwich with Peanut, Rohan's baby.









I know I still have to write part two of the homeschooling story, but as you can see we are very busy. (Do I need to put a smiley here?) It's coming soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment