Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mamma e' tornata a casa

Mamma e' stata operata di appendicite, ma adesso siamo tutti di nuovo a casa e speriamo che in un paio di giorni tutto torni alla normalita'.

Mamma is back home! For those of you who don't know yet, I had to have my appendix removed on Sunday, but I was able to be home on Monday night already. Appu had a hard time while S and I were in the hospital and even now he is in a very bad mood. He would like to be picked up and I can't do it and he would like to sleep next to me, but I am afraid that he would kick my wounds or climb on me the way he often does in his sleep. S is not getting much sleep, because Appu moans all night, but I hope in a couple of days things will be more or less back to normal. Rohan is receiving excellent care from his acchamma, so he is not complaining much :)

1 comment:

  1. Appendicite?!? Una news davvero inaspettata... In bocca al lupo, spero che tu ti rimetta al piĆ¹ presto!

    ReplyDelete