Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happiness is...

... a red fridge with Winnie the Pooh magnets!



Sometimes it is hard to be alone with a small baby, especially one who sleeps beautifully at night but not so much during the day. But as I pace the house with little cranky Kunju in my arms, trying not to look at the messy kitchen and dining table and.. - you get the idea - at least Winnie makes me smile. Fortunately sometimes it takes so little!

1 comment:

  1. Hi !

    I'm Vaishnavi... we haven't met before, but you'd have surely met my mum and dad a few months back :)

    I have to say, the boys are adorable ! Rajiv has a twinkling face, makes you want to lift him up immediately and Rohan seems like an angel... I really hope I'll get to see them when I come there next time...

    Amma and achan are already fans of the Rajiv-Rohan fan club, and it looks like there's a new member :)

    Cheers,
    Vaishnavi

    ReplyDelete