Vuoi leggere il blog in italiano? Do you speak another language?

Friday, September 21, 2007

He crawls!!!

We saw some signs yesterday already, but today there is really no doubt. I'm talking about the commando style crawling, with belly on the floor, but he definitely moves. He can reach a toy put in front of him and he can also pivot on his belly if something - like his beloved father - attracts his attention. Maybe it is because of the smooth wooden floor here that makes it easier for him to slide, but I'm sure that now that he has experienced this freedom he will soon progress to move on tougher grounds (so maybe we should stop leaving him alone on the couch, now that I think about it...).

In other news, he has also learned to roll from front to back - earlier he was only able to roll from back to front - and he can do powerful abdominal crunches, the kind that his mom, not to mention his dad, can only dream of.

I have lots of other small updates, but I think that little one's athletic accomplishments deserve a post of their own, so I will keep the rest for later.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... crawling news? Great!!!

    And... may I use the blog quite improperly to wish a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to R's mom?

    BUON COMPLEANNO ELEONORA!!!

    ReplyDelete